Registration and fees
10 student travel assistance grants of AUD$600 will be made for selected accepted student papers that are presented at ITNAC 2015. To apply send an application letter and a letter of support from your supervisor to Chair of Local Organizing Committee before 30 September 2015.
Students awarded travel assistance grants will be notified by 15 October and the travel assistance grants will be handed out at the ITNAC Conference Dinner on 19 November 2015.
ITNAC 2015 Fees and Publication Rules
Member includes IEEE, Engineers Australia, Telecommunications Association or affiliated International Association.
- Publication of each paper (regardless of whether the paper is authored by a student or non-student) has to be secured by at least one registration fee paid by its authors.
- Registration includes Welcome Drinks on 18 November, morning and afternoon tea 18-20 November, and lunch 18-20 November.
- Member payment before 1 October 2015: USD$550
- Member payment after 1 October 2015: USD$600
- Student Member payment before 1 October 2015: USD$350
- Student Member payment after 1 October 2015: USD$375
- General entry payment before 1 October 2015: USD$600
- General entry payment after 1 October 2015: USD$650
- Conference Dinner tickets: USD$80
- The Conference Dinner will be held at 7pm on Thursday 19 November 2015.
- Registration cannot be cancelled after 1 November 2015 and there is a 15 per cent cancellation fee before 1 November 2015.
- Papers in their final versions should be six pages long (full paper) or three pages long (short paper). A paper with up to two extra pages can be submitted with an additional charge of US$100 per extra page. Papers exceeding 8 pages will not be accepted by EDAS.
- The IEEE reserves the right to exclude paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference. Please see the No-Show Policy for details.
Any questions related to conference registration should be directed to the Chair of Local Organizing Committee of this conference.
From "IEEE PSPB Operations Manual 8.2.1.B13 - Publication Principles, RESPONSIBILITIES OF AUTHORS ARTICLES PUBLISHED BY IEEE":
An author, in offering a paper for presentation at an IEEE conference, or accepting an invitation to present a paper, is expected to be present at the meeting to deliver the paper. In the event that circumstances unknown at the time of submission of a paper preclude its presentation by an author, the program chair should be informed on time, and appropriate substitute arrangements should be made. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., not placed on IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.